This application is for the 2017 NEH Summer Institute, Recognizing an Imperfect Past: History, Memory, and the American Public. To complete the application, please create a Submittable login by viewing the instructions below.
A complete application consists of the following collated items:
- the completed NEH application cover sheet,
- an application essay as outlined below.
- two letters of recommendation, and
- a detailed résumé, curriculum vitae, or brief biography
Should any questions arise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Warlick Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the field of public history by Affiliate Chapters of the Georgia Historical Society. All nominations must be for a completed project and must not be more than two years old at date of submission. The deadline for submission is January 30.
There are four categories for submission:
- Programs (educational programs and media projects – videos, audio programs, television programs)
- Exhibits (temporary, permanent, traveling)
- Archival Excellence (records, artifacts, facilities development, etc.)
- Media Projects (videos, online projects, audio programs, television programs, etc.)
To access the Sponsor Agreement and Property Owner Agreement/Easement forms, and the sample historical document, please click here.